Sunday, March 8, 2009

Donations

If you are not comfortable donating on paypal, Harrison's mom and I set up a joint bank account and we can deposit the checks directly into the bank account.
Email me for the details: elizastrack (at) gmail (dot) com.

I have a meeting on monday with a non-profit organization to get sponsorship. If this happens, we can offer tax-deductible donation options shortly.

I have a whole novel of things to write about the community share we are creating for Hollis, but I need to write up an email/press release/ official "big money" request letter. So look for the monetary description post to be coming shortly.
This venture that 1500 of you have contributed to will be visible and well explained, so that you can be sure that your thoughtful donations are really being put towards the quickest, safest recovery for Hollis.

No comments:

Post a Comment