Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's all fly by the pants:

I am glad to inform you that Hollis will be moved to the heart of the Mission, St. Lukes.
She is being moved today, wed. march 24th and will be excited to see each and every one of you in her hood. I will attest to her incredible state now from a group effort and the ability of greatness in the future.
She is leaving Stanford because she is not in need of state-of-the-art care, more rehabilitation. St. Lukes has been kind enough to offer a rehabilitation program free of charge while we work on getting her medi-cal (a process that takes a few to six months.) As soon as I sleep off my celebratory experience I will detail the AMAZING time we had with her today.
I am processing and figuring out words.
Just know you are on the verge of some excitement!
Visiting hours begin most likely thursday morning.
So everyone planning to visit her this week still should, it will just be a heck of a lot closer for your convenience.
Trust me I will post it AS SOON AS SHE IS TRANSFERRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment